Departure from Taba around 1:00. Transfer to the Egyptian-Israeli border at Taba approximately 30 minutes. Crossing the border in Taba-Eilat. Border checks takes about 1 hour (change of bus in Israel). Then, transfer and check in the morning on the coast of the Dead Sea – bathing, eating breakfast (breakfast packages), and the purchase of cosmetics from Dead Sea minerals-SPA.
When transferring to Jerusalem (3.5 h) we see the bus Massada fortress.
In Jerusalem, from the summit of the Mount of Olives enjoy a panoramic view of Jerusalem (Olive Gardens, Church of the Passion with the famous Rock of the Passion of Christ, Mount Zion). Visiting the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre (Golgotha, Holy Sepulchre). Passage Way of the Cross up to the Western Wall.
Transfer to Beltejem. We visit the Basilica of the Nativity – the place where born in Jezus.Wizyta Souvenir shop, free time for souvenir shopping. There is also provided a break for lunch, which is included (extra charge for drinks with dinner). The way back to Eilat (ok.310 miles to the border with Egypt), crossing the border of the Israeli-Egyptian c.21: 00 and changes back to the bus. Back to the hotel ok.22: 00
The order of sightseeing points of the program may vary.
Price includes Israeli and Polish border tax guide in Jerusalem. Price does not include tip ($ 2 per person on the Israeli side, the guide and driver and $ 1 per person for the Egyptian driver).
- From November to February dip in the Dead Sea is dependent on weather conditions.
- The trip must be to take your passport and pick up a package from the front desk staff (packed lunches must be ordered alone at the reception in the evening).
- We recommend to bring: swimsuit, swimwear and comfortable shoes.
- In houses of worship has a dress code (covered shoulders, knees).
- To participate in the trip just SINAI ONLY free visa issued at the airport upon arrival. The trip to Jerusalem Pay Visa Egyptian purchased at the airport (for $ 15) is a free extended and does not expire.
Price: $ 90 (bus) Saturday / Sunday
Children under 2 years – free
Children from 2 to 12 years – $ 90